Critical Illness Guide
This guide to Critical Illness aims to cover the basics only. We are not insurance experts, so always refer to your broker or insurance company to check out this information. We primarily exist to suggest what you may want to think about before buying health insurance, and we draw some pretty big signposts about where to find out more detailed information:
- What is Critical Illness Insurance?
- Do I need Critical Illness Insurance?
- What types of Critical Illness Insurance are available?
- What critical illnesses are covered?
- I'm confused - are there any standards?
Heart disease and stroke are the two most important causes of serious illness and premature death in Western society. The aim of this book is to help you reduce your chances of suffering heart disease or stroke, and to advocate a way of life that will combine health, longevity and happiness. more